FSPISH and the Arab Federation of Petroleum, mining and chemicals of egypt signed a joint protocol on cooperation
On 14 November 2018, FSPISH and the Arab Federation of Chemical, Mining and Petroleum of Egypt signed a joint protocol of cooperation between them. The meeting took place in Cairo, Egypt and at this important meeting were invited from Albania our Consul in Egypt, Mr. Adrian Lubonja, as well as the President and Vice President of KSSH, but also the government of Egypt as the Minister Labor and many other leaders of the Syndicates and Federations of Egypt.
The signing parties express their full trust in a successful collaboration and rigorous content of points. They agreed that this collaboration will be the beginning of a long way in search of new strategies in terms of globalization of the labor market, security and health issues at international companies, as well as demand for decent work and decent wages for the workforce who faces diverse challenges in these international companies.
For further details, you can get following the joint protocol signed by both parties.
Joint protocol between Arab Federation of Petroleum Chemical and Mining and Trade Union Federation of Industrial Workers of Albania ( FSPISH)
With the aim to establish the development of bilateral relations in order to exchange information and experiences in the work, a high level delegation, representing Trade Union Federation of Industrial Workers of Albania (FSPISH) is visiting Egypt at an invitation of Arab Federation of Petroleum chemical and mining. They attend various discussions with their counterpart in Arab region. The delegation is composed of :
- Kol Nikollaj The President of the Confederation of Trade Unions of Albania ( KSSH)
- Anisa Subashi Vise/President of Trade Union Federation of Albania ( KSSH)
- Taf Koleci General Secretary of Trade Union Federation of Industrial Workers of Albania (FSPISH)
- Bora Agaj The Head of International Department of FSPISH
Taking into account the function of the Union in the field of protection the worker’s rights and the realization of social and economic rights in their respective countries, the Parties decide:
- To boost Multilateral and bilateral relations through at sight visit in their respective countries.
- To exchange delegations to learn from experiences related with improving of the labour-law status of membership.
- To cement International relations by attending regional meetings in Balkan and Arab regions.
- To exchange information between two Federations and informing each other about the latest developments related to social, labour and health policy.
- To safeguard knowledge by extending educational courses for members, to be agreed through correspondence.
- To mandate international relations consultant in Egypt and Albania Mostafa Rostom and Bora Agaj to handle and protect this relationship.
- To focus upon the establishment of research institute to safeguard international labour standards under ILO umbrella.
- To cement International relations with international relations Secretariat.
This Agreement of Cooperation shall enter into force upon signature of the Parties thereto.
The Agreement can be out of power if one of the parties express a desire for it. The other Parties should be informed about such intention at least three months prior to the date of cancellation.
This Agreement is written in Albanian,Arabic and English language. The texts in Albanian, Arabic And English language have the equal importance. The English version takes priority in case of any question.
This agreement is conducted in Cairo and signed by:
Eng Emad Hamdi Mr. Taf Koleci
Arab Fede. General Secretary of
Trade Union Federation of Industrial
Industrial Workers of Albania
Cairo, on 14.11.2018